Svarik and Liron meadow

1234 ... 206

Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
This post was updated on .
This post is continuation of roleplay between Svarik and Liron as two main characters of the plot. Till now, story had 23 chapters, divided into two parts at old forum.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Part 1
Part 2

Continuation:
"Well, I hope I do remember at least something, too..." Svarik smiled slightly.

Selagon smirked at that. "If it was Hrolgar who taught you, it would be quite astonishing if you do..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Liron blinked once: " Can someone put my knowledge up to date? " he asked with some curiosity:" Who is that Hrolgar?... "

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
"He was the priest who taught us the laws..." Svarik replied.

"A very boring man," Selagon added, and then sighed. "Dead now, like all the others..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Liron nodded quietly, in understanding. After a silent moment, he only whispered, somehow regretfully: " I am sorry... " he gulped: " I wished.. I could turn back the time.. But some things that are done, cannot be undone... I can not change what already was... Only shape what is*now*... "

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
"That is the best we all can do..." Selagon shrugged, as if finding Liron's regret out of place.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
They were quiet after that, Liron looking like thinking again.. But before he could get further into it, door opened, and innkeeper appeared on them, carrying in one hand both, and needle, and little bottle cap, in which there was a little bit blood.. There was content expression over his face:
" Victory won with only one drop of blood shed. " he proclaimed theatrically.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik smiled at that. "Hail to the victor, then!"

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Both, Liron and Baldir chucked slightly- it was amazing how two so different people seemed so similar when having similar nature... But then, Baldir's face grew a bit serious, as he walked toward them and offered to elf bottle cap he was holding. And Liron accepted it, with shy thankful nod...

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
"Do you... need the tears now?" Svarik asked quietly.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Not jet. I'll first make the jewel. I'll find way to get tears. After around two hours. " Liron replied matter-of-factly while he was carefully pouring last drop of blood among others..

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik nodded a bit relievedly, and leaned back in the chair.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Baldir closed the door and sat down as well, looking  with discrete curiosity what elf was doing...
Liron sat down more comfortably in his chair, and leaned over small plate he was holding in a hand, sighing slightly and closing eyes, looking like he's mentally preparing to do on the best way  what awaited him...

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik and the priests were quiet, not wanting to distub.

(OOC: I saw you can upload a file here, so I tried it with the backup of the RP)
Svarik_and_Liron.docx

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Not opening his eyes, Liron started humming slightly, but it looked not as if it was some worded abjuration, but more as melody for him to concentrate on.. It had some deep note in itself, deep like roots of an ancient tree, deep like thousands old blood connections are.. But in same time vivid and moving just like highest branches of the tree... Calling.. Lustful.. But in same time respecting and sacred..  There were no words in song, however, only quiet melody... First minutes, nothing was happening.. But then, drops that were all over the plate that was in his hands.... Started moving toward center... Mixing with each other.. Bathing together in circling moves til they created only one big drop in a center, leaving other parts of plate that was stained before, now perfectly clean...

( OOC: It can be downloaded, but Microsoft Word don't work for me for some time already ( and parent don't want to pay to reinstall software since we hope to get new computer for us kids soon *grumpy feeling over it* so I can see only codes instead of letters, but at least we know there is that handy option *blushes*

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
(OOC: Well, it's just the RP copied... It's good to have it in more places, though)

Svarik watched the drops intently. Somehow, he could tell which belongs to whom until the very moment they started to mix...

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
After some time, when elf seemed to decide they are mixed enough by some of his own scales, he raised one palm above the plate, still not opening his eyes and not stopping humming.. Melody started to get somehow restless.. And that big drop suddenly started raising from the plate, not leaving one single strain on the plate bellow it.. It started floating up, till it was on halfway between plate and elf's hand... It was lingering there, circling there with round moves, slowly, so very slowly.. And with same speed, it started to form a ball shape.. In few minutes it turned into perfect circle...

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
Selagon leaned to Dirnek and whispered something to him, to which the other priest nodded, but then they fell quiet again to not disturb.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
But Liron looked trapped in what he was doing that much that he didn't even noticed their talk.. In this moment, in the world there was only him and that little bit of blood that was being shaped by his will, and a melody that was lingering from his mouth...
The humming suddenly stopped, and there appeared strange feeling in the air, as if feeling of expectation, awaiting for something... Liron slowly left the plate on a table to free his hands.... And when he did it, he placed other hand below the circled drop, so it was in between. ( pose: http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp5880869.jpg )
Slowly, so very slowly, he was making his hands come closer... But not close enough to touch it.. And then he opened his mouth once again barely moving lips.. And it seemed he whispered one more word, if it was a word, not just last tone of the melody.. And at that point, blood sphere started to... Glow! In countless beautiful pulsing shades of red, from almost black, over crimson one, to the lightest shade... At first it was just a little bit of light, but each minute, it was getting brighter, til it almost bathed elf's hands in its color fully, at one second stronger, at other one weaker, just as if it was not shining of blood, but pulsing of a heart... Time seemed to stop, concentrating itself only on a beautiful little creation in forming that elf shaped.. And when you would look at drop, you would see it is slowly, so very slowly getting hexagon structure... But change was so very slow, that is was barely hard to notice.. Elf was frowning very slightly in concentration... And edge of his fingers were almost not noticeable trembling..

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik subconsciously reached for his own ring, as he imagined the drop shining white instead of red as Liron was creating it.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It was strange how time seemed to pass without showing itself to them and disturbing their attention.. How magic of the shine, so unusual on some undefined way, was in same time distant and unreachable, and in same time warm like the vivid red shades it was made from... From that point of dance of light waves that was so easy to be immersed into and let its shining pattern carry you to the light thoughts, it seemed minutes were seconds, and hour a minute... That attractive was the beautiful mysterious shine.... It seemed every other pattern of shining was different, new, more special that the one before.... It lasted, and almost it were two hours since that moment, when elf finally started slowly opening his eyes... And as light started to fade, in middle of elf's spread hands started revealing floating beautiful jewel, bathed in red light!! With closer look, it could be seen how slowly, so very slowly, it seemed its red glow was pulsing, just like light in elf's hands before was, almost as if it was a small heart itself, not a jewel... Despite it was not made from tears, like Svarik's jewel, but with blood, there was something sacred in it, something respectful and powerful, with just slight mysterious pulsing shade....

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
"Beautiful..." Svarik whispered.

To that, Selagon shook his head slightly. "Almost too good for the vampire..." he muttered quietly.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" There are no things that are too good... Even if I can freely say I did one really good job here... " Liron whispered quietly while he was with spell making jewel float down till it leaned on the coffee plate, doing it very carefully, as if it was dangerous to touch it....
" But in any case, when we settle everything in land a bit and solve the things with other vampires, we will have few rather calm months.. And then... " his lips curled slightly and warmly in sincere child-like innocence, even if he raised not look from little jewel to look at priest while he quietly promised: " Then I will make something for you... It will be different that this, because this one isn't made to be yours, just like it couldn't be mine or Svarik's, but.. I know it will be really pretty.... "

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

Mirach
Administrator
"No, you don't have to..." Selagon looked away, embarassed as he thought that Liron understood his words like a complaint that he didn't get such a jewel, while the vampire did.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Liron only then looked at him, and his omniscient smile shown he understands exactly how Selagon feels... As he spoke up, he did it quietly, but with a strange deep caress in his voice:
" Oh, but I insist.. At this moment, I know I can not force myself into rushing to make it, but when we solve at least a little bit of our problems, I will have more time... And this is thing that can not be rushed, it's special deed, it should be one for one life... There can be only one single ring that's good enough to fit perfectly with you... And I want to make it to you, not because it's fair, but because you are very, very precious to me, and I want you to have something to remember me by later, when I'm gone... " his look was gentle and mysterious: " I know you would not deny that little wish to me, would you? Both of you? " he then looked at Dirnek as well, showing he was including him in this statement as well, if they only felt it... His bright emerald eyes shone with some deep gentle affection and love... The same as the day he stepped before them... Even then, in his look was written, that he, even then when they denied it, was considering himself their friend and acted that way....
1234 ... 206