Svarik and Liron meadow V

1234 ... 226

Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
Continuation of part IV

----

"Yes," Svarik nodded. "Sunshine likes him, and Melody as well."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Lord nodded slightly. They waited then for a few more minutes, until vampire returned, carrying meal for the fox in his hand.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"Thank you, Erdel," Svarik smiled a little. "Lord Ciel, could we feed Foxie together?"

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Of course, sire. " lord agreed with a smile.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik nodded. "Come, Erdel. Give me half of the food, and we can feed her alternately..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Vampire smiled a bit. He seemed glad, more so for attention and kindness Svarik treated him with, despite all the circumstanced, than just an offer, despite he seemed to appreciate that too. He gave king half of the food, and then at Ciel's insisting he sat down on the edge of the bed, too, an d him and Svarik fed the animal together. As she probably slept for some time already, Foxie was more active now, being hungry, but still, she kept the polite attitude, eating only from their hands when offered, as she was trained. At first a bit hesitant still in the new settling, vampire soon relaxed, seeming to enjoy feeding.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik enjoyed the feeding as well, caressing Foxie when it was Erdel's turn to reward her for such nice behaviour. "She's a great pet, isn't she?" he asked. "Your son is lucky to have her, lord Ciel..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I know, sire. " Ciel said, watching, or more appropriately said, listening to the two. " My son adored her every since she was just a tiny furry ball. He hopes to one day find her white  male companion, so they can hopefully have white pups in turn, so when she dies there would be something behind her left to remind him on her... He didn't have luck so far, but he believes he eventually will get lucky. " lord said. " One of the  hunters close to mountains had found another white fox in the mountain last year, but it turned out she was female, too, and she was more wild, so he  let her go.  We haven't heard of any news since, but Foxie is still rather young, so there is time. "

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"Oh, that would be really nice, to have more of tiny white furry balls..." Svarik smiled. "I hope he will manage to find a mate for her."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
"  We all have the same hope. My grandchildren would be devastated without at least one big fluffy ball of fur, that is certain. " he chuckled good naturedly, but he was casual, probably trusting in his son's *luck*.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"Well, in worst case, I think it doesn't have to be a white furry ball... At least if I could choose, I would choose a normal-colored furry fall over no furry ball in any case," he smiled.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Oh, why, what a coincidence, I keep telling him the very same. " Ciel grinned a bit. " But younglings, alas, sire, what can I say, they all think they are smarter than their parents, that is most certain universal rule. " his smile was both innocent and bright, and his nice tone even made Erden joining smiling a bit.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik smirked. "Well, you can tell him that the king agrees with you in this..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" If necessary, I most certainly shall. " lord winked with humor, through he didn't seem he thinks he'd seriously need such a comment. The rest of the feeding passed quietly and nicely, and once she was done, the Foxie started to nestle both around  Svarik and vampire, as if in her way of thanking.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik caressed her gently, leaning back on the pillows as well. "Well, we didn't get to play with them as I thought, but maybe tomorrow we will. It was nice anyways..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" It was... " vampire agreed quietly, but sincerely. He looked up then, thoughtfully, at the lord then, as if wondering, as it seemed king tire a bit, if he should leave, not knowing how to suggest it properly before the king.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"I guess it's about time for lunch..." Svarik said thoughtfully. "Are you hungry, lord Ciel? Maybe Erdel could ask Jake in the kitchen to bring us something, could you, Erdel? I would like to keep Sunshine with me for a while, but I will gve her to you again when we go out to the pond, alright?"

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Erdel agreed to order lunch for both, himself seeming glad of promise Sunshine will be given back to him later.
" Anything specific I should ask Jake to bring, sire, lord Ciel?" He asked both politely and earnestly, as if willing to please him in return.
" I don't know for his grace, but as for me, any meal is fine, but if it could come with a bit of tea it would be most splendid, dear. "

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"I would like some tea as well," Svarik nodded. "And something warm that they cooked today."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Erdel nodded earnestly, and with slightl nod and last glance of the kitten, he left to kitchen, not seeming stressed about going there; he must had, with trips to bring food to kitten, been familiar with cooks already.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik caressed both animals, and then leaned back again, enjoying a moment of quiet.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
It passed a moment in silence, animals being relaxed, and Ciel being quiet, calmly leaning on his chair. Then, Jake came, carrying the tray with tea, the warm broth,  a bit of mashed potatoes with sause, as well as a bit salad.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"Thank you, Jake," Svarik smiled a bit sleepily overcame with the calm atmosphere. "Will you eat with us?" he asked.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" I didn't know you would ask, so I didn't bring anything for me, but there's lot of job in the kitchen at the moment, so I fear I'll have to pass this one time. I just wanted to pass by and see how you are doing, sire. " he said gently while handing meal to both him and sir Oliver. " I hope you will enjoy the meal, through."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow V

Mirach
Administrator
"Alright, no worries," Svarik nodded. "We can dine together some other time. Thank you."
1234 ... 226