Svarik and Liron meadow IV

1234 ... 175

Svarik and Liron meadow IV

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Continuation of the roleplay <3

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow IV

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik did not wake until late in the morning, as if knowing that the day will be hard and exhausting, and trying to save his energy for it.

Administrator
It was quite tiring to play for so long for someone not used to it, so at a time Svarik woke up, Mole was playing lute with some casual certainty, as Svarik slept, and Conrad was leaning over fire for a moment, a bit tiredly, sitting and watching it, while drinking a cup of milk slowly. He must had stopped playing recently, and took moment to refill his batteries and catch a brake. As for Baldir, he wasn't in room, and Sunshine wasn't either, so they probably left somewhere together, maybe for feeding, and as for Melody, girl was sleeping still, peacefully curled in her sleeping bag beside little chair Falcon was sitting on.

Administrator
Svarik opened his eyes slowly, and looked around to take it all in. He smiled a little at Mole, but didn't say anything, giving Conrad time for a pause.

Administrator
When Mole noticed he's awake, he made a pleased expression and smiled back friedily, and then, he changed pattern of the melody for a moment, making it more playful, as if saying *good morning*, but he didn't reveal Svarik was awake, giving him time to shake away sleepiness. As for Conrad, he frown a little subconsciously at slight change in rhythm, as if wondering about it, but he didn't turn still, probably assuming Mole would had called him if Svarik was wake.

Administrator
Svarik gave him some more time, but he knew he can't stretch it for long. "Good morning..." he murmured quietly, to not wake Melody.

Administrator
" Good morning, you awkward bag of Sunshine. " Mole replied to him playfully, but quietly as well, for same reason. Conrad, like owl sensitive on sound it tries to catch,  caught sound of Svarik's voice, and turned to it immediately, with his look. " Hi there... " he whispered quietly, knowing he doesn't have to say it loud too for Svarik to hear him. With that, he turned himself around the chair, so he could face Svarik's bed with his look and have him in his sight, as he took one more gulp of milk.

Administrator
Svarik smile a little at him, a bit shyly. "Are you tired?" he asked.

Administrator
" Me, tired? " Falcon asked with raised eyebrow. " Nope. You mistook me with some other Conrad, sir, I'm afraid. It's amazing how many of us are everywhere around the place. " he blinked innocently.

Administrator
Svarik smiled on that. "You must be right, there are so many running around. Maybe some of them could take a nap later..."

Administrator
" Yes, with all those jerks running restlessly, some definitely should, but I have a feeling this one won't. " man narrowed his eyes a bit teasingly, taking one more sip of milk. " Thirsty? " he asked, obviously not feeling need to elaborate on that question by adding any more than one word to it.

Administrator
Svarik hesitated for a moment, remembering that he promised Conrad that he'll try it with milk again today, but then he nodded.

Administrator
" Okay, would you like me to fill you up a glass of milk, or something else? " Conrad asked, and then waved his hand, standing up to give Svarik either. " Through,  must warn you, my cup of milk is very sensitive, I think she'll refuse to toast with yours if it turns out be be mug of juice. She's very distrustful to juice, you know. " he made a confiding expression.

Administrator
"I see..." Svarik smiled slightly. "Milk, then," he said, willing to try it again.

Administrator
" Okay, then, enjoy my humble milk companion. " Falcon commented, as he filled the mug with the milk from bottle on the table. " I hope she will please you well. By what I heard, she's simple, but great. " he commented as he sat down on the bed beside Svarik, and, after Mole helped raise Svarik up, he handed him glass of milk - he probably made such comment, because of taste of the milk; it was not too hot by now, but not cold either, and it wasn't all full of spices, only having bit of honey, bit of mead, and a tiny undertone of cinnamon.

Svarik nodded slightly, taking the cup. Without the different spices, it did not remind on the milk he had before he was abduced that much, but the unpleasant memory came anyways. To distract himself from it, he asked Mole: "Could you play something nice?"

Administrator
" Of course, Mister Sunny. " Mole smiled at him softly, not saying it with any trace of sarcasm, but only warmth, as he took his lute again, and started to play one calming, a bit playful, tune. Conrad didn't give Svarik any scold or frown either as his discomfort got visible, only quietly and seemingly calmly sipping his remaining milk, giving Svarik space to deal with memory.

Administrator
Svarik focused on listening to the song while he sipped the milk, pushing out the memory that way. The song and the pleasant taste - he tried to not think about anything else. He drank slowly this time, one small sip after another, but emptied the whole cup.

Administrator
" And so the mighty fell. " Falcon smiled mildly at him as he finished, with some content, respecting manner.  While Mole still played, he extended his hand nonthreateningly to take Svarik's cup, as he asked nonchalantly. " Wold you like to try yourself with less challenging opponent? Some warm breakfast, maybe? I could fetch you something... " he suggested calmingly.

Administrator
Svarik nodded. "I think I would like some..." He thought for a moment. "Bread with butter and boiled egg, maybe?"

Administrator
" As you wish, sir. " man bowed his head slightly, with a bit teasing expression at the last word, as he stood up, and after leaving the mugs at a table,  headed toward door. As he came to it, he suddenly got a bit wondering - he didn't leave room very often, only when Svarik would send him for something. " I'll be back in a minute. " he added then, before he left the room.

Administrator
Svarik just nodded, having no fear with Conrad's leaving anymore, as Mole and Melody were there.

Administrator
As they were waiting, Mole played quietly, same calming song - it seemed that to him, from lifetime of playing so often, it was more peculiar not to play, than to play. Falcon returned some five to ten minutes later - carrying on tray what Svarik asked from him, plus three cupcakes with strawberry jam.

Administrator
Svarik in that time watched ahead a bit absently, just listening to Mole's music. When he noticed Conrad coming, he smiled a little. "Were there any replies to the notes we sent?" he asked suddenly, probably thinking about that before already.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow IV

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Actually, messengers are obliged to receive replies as they send message. We didn't use animal messengers, but human ones, for sake of... convenience. " Falcon explained, while he had handing the tray to Svarik. " So, yes, we received replies from all, that they will come... When king calls for you, you can't just say *no*, no matter who you are. It's not respectful. "
1234 ... 175