Svarik and Liron meadow III

1234 ... 150

Svarik and Liron meadow III

VisAnastasis
Administrator
Continuation of: http://gorge-sideline-forum.1073176.n5.nabble.com/Svarik-and-Liron-meadow-II-td5136.html;cid=1372605505157-548

Conrad woke up with first rays of sunlight, and, as soon as he dressed and got ready, and found few people that will help him carry the city model in parts, he went to kitchen  himself, and carried breakfast for Svarik and Liron upstairs, leaving it at table.  Then, seeing Svarik and elf still sleep quite tightly, he shook his head a bit, and after a little of pondering, estimating he has enough time before going jet, he went down and found Gereon, and told him to get and carry up that famous 2/6 of the cup of blood, so two of them don't have to bother about it, only wait for it to come up - not that he didn't like perspective of delaying trip to Demian at least a little bit, even only with simple talk with old healer. At a time of a little more than half hour before training, he was done with it and then, he finally slowly  woke up Svarik.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

Mirach
Administrator
Svarik awoke soon, and looked around. "What time is it?" he whispered with a yawn.

Administrator
" Now, if I was mean enough, I would probably say time is the same as it was yesterday... "Conrad commented, through, his tone seemed a little bit tired for sincere pranking:" But this way, to tell you what you probably  want to know primary, let's say you have, like, half hour before training... "

Administrator
"Half an hour?" Svarik sat up. "I need to get breakfast for Liron... And the blood..."

Administrator
" Now, if it was someone else who knows not about all  this feeding managment, he would probably frown at that brilliantly formed sentence and wonder * Er, blood for Liron or...? " Conrad rolled his eyes slightly, before he shook his head, and pointed at their breakfast, trying to reassure Svarik." I took care of that first one, so no worry there, you only need to wake your sleepyhead so it can take it... " he said. " And as for blood,  I already told Gereon to bring that famous 2/6 of the cup.. He should be here any minute.... "

Administrator
"Oh... thank's a lot..." Svarik nodded, alraedy more awake now. "For a moment I though I'll have to really hurry with it." He looked at Conrad carefully. "How do you feel?" he asked seriously, knowing he's going to Demian soon.

Administrator
"  Oh, don't worry for me... Judging by my temporary emotional reactions, I am having that feeling I am in that state of numb shock  at the moment... " man shrugged a little comically, looking before himself:" You know, like, when you  was simply over thinking and throwing yourself into so many facts and vague questions and regrets and +what ifs?+, that at the end you are washed out just about enough to comfortably convince your bleeding inner self it's or not worth it, or is all happening to someone else, not you?  Well, something like that.. "he stated, still with some mix of sarcastic gloominess and miserable seriousness, with a little tired shrug.

Svarik closed his eyes regretfully. "Be careful..." he whispered. "The most important is that *you* return safely..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" And sane... " man murmured a little sarcastically and darkly, before he looked at Svarik, and said more collectedly and simply:" But, seriously, don't let that get to you so much... "he said. " If that was my hardest loss in life, I would be singing... And if all this passes without any more losses on our side, I probably should be singing. It's all nothing that I can't get over with, all my joking and jesting at a side... "

http://smilingofthehealer.deviantart.com/art/Mister-Sunshine-381874218?ga_submit_new=10%253A1372615981&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1 <3

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

Mirach
Administrator

Svarik nodded slightly, not reassured much, but knowing he can't do anything about that.

(OOC: Aww...)

Conrad took a deep breath, before he slowly shrugged a little again.
"I.. Probably should be going, so... " he sighed slightly, not seeming to feel need to continue that sentence.

Svarik nodded. "And I should wake Liron." But before Conrad left, he took his hand and pressed it shortly, encouragingly. Only after that, he let him go.

Administrator
" Good luck to you too... " man murmured out barely audibly, with some tired note, but sincerely, before he slipped out of the room.

Administrator
Svarik sighed, and got out of the bed. He didn't have to change his clothes, and he remained in the comfortable training clothes yesterday after the training where he didn't get them dirty as expected. He got to Liron's bed, and awoke the elf. "Time for breakfast..." he told him quietly.

Administrator
It didn't take just as much time for Liron to wake for once, him seeming a tiny bit more rested, despite still sleepy as he opened his eyes... And when he did so, he first asked his, it seemed, routine question.. " Oh, Svarik... God morn- day.. er...something.. What time it is? " he blushed, with just very slight layer of redness upon his face.

Administrator
"There's about half an hour until the training," Svarik replied to him truthfully. "Just about time for us to have some breakfast, while Gereon takes care of the bloodletting," he said, reaching for the tray with his and Liron's breakfast.

Administrator
" His part of the bloodletting.. " Liron nodded slightly, seeming a little appeased with time perspective. He smiled a little shyly, as he slowly straightened and took his plate with some diffident  timidity.

Administrator
"His part, yes," Svarik reassured him, and then started to eat his breakfast as well.

As Liron  was eating, elf, like all times, despite only sleeping in meantime, seemed quite hungry, and only did he spoke up when he finished considerable part of breakfast, with slight trace of his common curiosity.
" So, anything interesting happened while I was counting out eternity? " he blinked innocently.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

Mirach
Administrator

"Not really..." Svarik shook his head. The trip to the palace seemed too personal to Conrad to share with Liron over breakfast.

---

Letian waited for Conrad in the kitchen. "I've prepared all documents," he told him, even before greeting. "I wanted you to check them yesterday evening, but I was told you were out of the house..."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Good.." Liron nodded slightly. " It's that problem with this state. " prince rolled his eyes slightly:" I  am usually oversleeping a lot, and that way I tend to miss many things, and that's just a bit frustrating, when all around things happen - and I just sleep. " he chuckled slightly, and continued eating.
Couple minutes later, Gereon came, bringing the arranged amount of blood.

---

" Good morning to you too... " Conrad murmured with little raised eyebrow, before he replied practically, watching pile of documents in man's hands:" I as well prepared all transactions documents about lute and all from Baldir to me as so far it's been led on his name... That part is done, legally and cleanly, signatured and sealed. Now, about your part with transaction of those properties from me to Demian in name of debt as addition to fort.. Let's check it out. " he said simply, rather casually reaching for documents Letian prepared.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

Mirach
Administrator

"If you would be going to miss something really important, I would wake you," Svarik smiled. Then he nodded to Gereon. "Thank you very much."

---

Letian handed him the papers. It was a detailed description of the items (which took a few pages in the case of the model), their pricing, and all documents needed for the tranfer of the posessoons and annulation of the debt.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" You are welcome.. " man said simply, and he went out right away, not to mind them.

---

" Yes, everything seems credible... And there are no spaces left for loopholes on which he could trick us, which is more than welcome... " Conrad nodded slightly, when he was done with reading. " Yes, I approve. We only need his signature and seal to make it valid, and that will  be it. " he said with no emotions in his voice.

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

Mirach
Administrator

"Alright," Svarik sighed when they finished the breakfast. "Let's get the rest of the blood. Where do you have the tools?"

---

"Good," Letian nodded, content with his work. "It's time to go, then."

Re: Svarik and Liron meadow III

VisAnastasis
Administrator
" Where do I keep tools? In my boot, of course." Liron said with little chuckle, reaching for it a bit shyly:"  As I realized, Conrad's hidden pockets are more than interesting gadget, and that there's no reason not to have advantage of it. "

---

" Yes, my men are ready too. We'll carry the model in few pieces, as it's too big otherwise,  and I'll put it back in one part once we are there... It's like one big puzzle, anyway... We will need some time to reach there, and you and I will be riding in slow pace , anyway... So let's get to stable and get this over with. Sooner we leave, sooner we'll be done. " Conrad said simply and practically, carefully returning documents to Letian as they walked toward the door.
1234 ... 150